American Patriots: Boston Tea Party
American Patriots: Boston Tea Party review
- You play on a historic illustrated battle map.
- An addicting hot seat mode to crush your friends or family.
- 4 single player battle scenarios in the vicinity of Boston.
- Compete in the leaderboards! The 10 best players will receive a Golden General with more health points!
- Read the ancient map for defensive lines. Churches heal, rivers lower defense, towns are fortified.
- 4 difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare.
- Hot seat is extra fun on a Windows tablet - touchscreen friendly user interface.
- Break through enemy lines! Flanking does 75% more damage.
Please be aware that the engagements are not always historically accurate and the main idea is to have fun on an immersive battle map. As a beer and pretzels game, the combat is fast paced and instantly satisfying!
Art by Roland Seer, programming by Rain Pohlak.
Unfortunately, professional review of the American Patriots: Boston Tea Party app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic